- Sat, Sep 12East Main Street & North Commercial StreArtoCade 2020Trinidad, Colorado's award-winning art car festival, ArtoCade, will be more creative, crazier, and cooler than ever in 2020! Join us for our annual artcar parade and festival in downtown Trinidad on September 12th, 2020. The parade itself begins at 12 p.m. Be there or be cubical!!
- Sat, Sep 14Art Cartopia MuseumCarDango 2019After the ArtoCade parade and festival activities, it's time for a nighttime celebration at Art Cartopia Museum---CarDango, a revue, costume gala, dance party, and circus! Tickets are $20.00 and available for purchase at Art Cartopia Museum, at the door of the party, and during the parade.
- Sat, Sep 14TrinidadArtoCade 2019Trinidad, Colorado's award-winning art car festival, ArtoCade, will be more creative, crazier, and cooler than ever in 2019! Join us for our annual artcar parade and festival in downtown Trinidad on September 14th, 2019. The parade itself begins at 12 p.m. Be there or be cubical!!
- Thu, May 16Steamplant Events CenterArtoCade at the Colorado Creativity Industries Annual SummitArt Cars will be on display at the Colorado Creativity Summit, where ArtoCade will facilitate an art car workshop for summit participants! While the summit itself requires advanced registration, if you happen to be in the area, and want to stop by and see art cars up close, we'd love to see you!
- Sat, May 04Colorado Springs Event CenterArtoCade goes to The Oddity and Bizarre Expo!I mean...come on. This is kind of a no-brainer, right? Of course we will support an event that celebrates the odd, the bizarre, and the gloriously zany! Come on down to see us at the Expo to see our kooky conveyances up close and learn more about our current goings-on and shenanigans! See you there!
- Sat, Mar 16Art Cartopia MuseumRetread: Art Cartopia's *actual* grand openingHere we go again...for the last and (actual) first time! Come join in on some sure-to-be shenanigens at Art Cartopia's official opening! Enjoy live music, even livelier people, tasty treats, and of course, our beloved wacky artcars. Let us know of any questions and otherwise, see ya there!